While You’re Here, You’re Family!
A Retirement Community in New Hampshire Offering Short-Term Stays
At Spring Village at Summerhill, we provide short-term stays in our retirement community that serve as a transition point for your family and seniors.
No matter how long our community is home, we ensure everyone feels valued, safe, and cared for. We welcome you in and treat you like family in our cozy, home-like environment!
Why Short-Term Stays?
Families often seek out short-term solutions for their aging loved ones because:
- They need respite as caregivers or have scheduled time away
- Seniors need a safe, comfortable place to recover after surgery or hospitalization
- They’re looking for more ease during the chilly and difficult New Hampshire winter months
- They’re trying to determine whether or not their loved one would be a good fit for full-time assisted living and want to make the transition easier
Our Retirement Community Provides:
- Individualized support and care in all activities of daily living
- Three home-cooked meals a day
- Seven days a week of activity and engagement, including outings and excursions
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Medication management
- Incontinence care
- 24-hour security
- Wearable pendants for added security
- Cozy, home-like apartments with emergency response systems
- Around-the-clock on-call nurse and a highly trained staff
Feel the Spring Village at Summerhill difference with a short-term stay for your loved one. We’ll welcome them in with open arms and invite them to enjoy our charming and rustic facility, with all of the modern conveniences and amenities.
Experience the luxuries of home.
Everything you need to feel like family.
We welcome short-term stay residents with open arms from all over the Monadnock Region, New Hampshire, New England, and across the country to experience the sense of community and the natural environment.
Your Senior will Enjoy:
- An apartment with individually-controlled thermostats, cable TV, telephone, and a full private bathroom
- Our nail and hair salon
- A whirlpool spa for relaxation and enjoyment
- Relaxing in the resident pub at Happy Hour
- Quiet spaces with cozy features such as our library with a fireplace
- Communal areas that invite engagement and ripples of laughter
- Multi-purpose room for exercise, activities, and entertainment
- Walking paths and patios on beautiful, landscaped grounds with beautiful New Hampshire views
- Covered outdoor porch and gazebo areas
- Resident parking
- Staff that treats everyone like family!
What Our Families Say
“I feel compelled to write a letter to thank all of you for the wonderful care you are giving my father. Every time I visit, he tells me that he’s very happy. There are the times when I arrive unexpectedly to find that he is on a day trip, having fun at a wine tour, visiting Hampton Beach to see the sandcastle competition, out for a festive lunch and ice cream at Kimball's, visiting a miniature horse farm, going for a boat ride, or just enjoying a scenic drive. He's enjoying all this despite the fact that he's 99 years old and uses a walker. Thank you so much for making a wonderful home for my dad, and for welcoming us as a family.”
“You have found a way to combine professionalism with a very personal touch, something every family badly needs as they experience the gradual disintegration of their parents. It has struck me so forcibly how important your work is, and at the same time how humble and intimate.”
“I walked into Spring Village at Summerhill and right away it felt like home. The staff is very welcoming and continues to make me feel loved and well cared for throughout the day. Being part of the Spring Village at Summerhill family is one of the best decisions I've made. At this stage of my life, I can't imagine being anywhere else. Spring Village at Summerhill is home to me!”
Feel the Spring Village at Summerhill Difference
Contact us and discover the feeling of home!