What’s the cost of assisted living in NH?
How are room rates determined and what’s included?
Our pricing structure is designed to be competitive in the marketplace, cost-effective and affordable for families entrusting us with the care of their loved ones. Individual rates are based on an individual’s needs, as well as the location in which they’ll be living.
Basic room rate ranges are as follows:
Assisted Living: $5,000 – $9,000
The Meadows (Memory Care): $9,800 – $10,500
Room rates include three daily meals, laundry, housekeeping, events and activities, and scheduled transportation to local appointments (such as doctor visits, trips to the library, etc.). Each monthly rate also includes basic daily assistance with monitoring medications, bathing, dressing, etc. A medical and physical assessment is conducted for each incoming resident to determine the level of care, (acuity level), needed. If the need for assistance is more than that included in the basic rate, an additional acuity rate will be determined.
Fresh, delicious, home-cooked meals are made daily in our from-scratch kitchen!
Residents form connections and friendships that feel like family.
Activities Many of Our Residents Enjoy:
- Movement through regular yoga, outdoor walking, and exercise opportunities
- Brain games, trivia, puzzles, and mentally-stimulating activities
- Outings including restaurant visits, shopping excursions, scenic rides, and more!
- Comedy, performances, movies, and music
- Special seasonal events and celebrations
- Soaking and relaxing in the whirlpool Spa
- Walking the grounds and taking in the views
- Coffee and conversation with friends
- Games and fun in the Monadnock Room
- Laughter and a sense of togetherness at every turn!
From outings to education, there’s always something going on to get involved in!